Raw Himalayan Honey heal ulcers, boosts the immune system. It is a source of carotenoids and bioflavonoids know for antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties. Raw honey is alkaline forming, helping counteract acid indigestion.
Honey is the only naturally occurring substance that contains most of the essential microelements contained in human blood. Raw Himalayan Honey comes straight from the beehive and contains bee pollen which is said to be one of nature’s best and most nourishing foods.
• Honey from mountainous forests is also said to have the highest medicinal value.
• Honey improves memory, boosts your energy and acts as a natural sleeping aid. A warm glass of milk with honey before bed is ideal for children.
• For adults, having a glass of tepid water laced with honey every morning on an empty stomach will – strengthen the immune system.
• ward off colds, coughs and sinus issues.
• cleanse the system and make it more vibrant.
• aid in weight loss
• slows down the aging process in the body.
Honey should never be cooked or put in boiling water. The water should be warm, not boiling hot. Honey should also not be given to children under the age of one.